A Rewarding Way To Give Back
The Cribwolf Foundation was founded, built, and continues to be run entirely by volunteers. The contributions of our volunteers continue to play an essential role in our successful growth as we work toward our MURB housing project, to provide supportive housing for people who have an intellectual and/or developmental disability, seniors, and homeless youth across Canada.
If you have been looking for the right opportunity to share your time and talents, and to get involved in a way that will directly benefit your community, we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
As a volunteer at The Cribwolf Foundation, you will:
- Gain the opportunity to promote independence, self-worth, confidence, and community involvement;
- Gain work related experiences, skills, knowledge, and contacts;
- Give back to your community in a meaningful and lasting way;
- Develop new friendships and expand your network;
- Attend training workshops;
- Explore potential careers;
- Find new talents; and above all...
- Have fun!
Join us now!
Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!